Have you been avoiding wearing shorts for years, struggling with compression stockings, or even applying… Read More
Southtowns Radiology offers enhanced communications between our facilities and physicians utilizing Philips Intellispace technology. This includes our Picture Archiving Communications System (PACS), which enables physicians to access their patients’ images and retrieve reports.
- Utilizes secure encrypted web protocol.
- Allows our physicians to perform interpretations anytime, anywhere, while enabling consults with the physician from any location.
- Allows doctors to use standard off-the-shelf PCs or tablets.
- All that is needed to access images: a web browser and an internet connection.
- Any physician interested in any additional information regarding our online services please contact one of our offices.
- SRA also offers easy imaging reports retrieval for medical offices with our Portal. To access this secure website, please contact our office to set up an account.
Southtowns Radiology participates with HEALTHeLINK.
How Legislation Affects your Breast Health2/27/19
On February 15th, the federal government passed legislation that requires all mammography providers to inform… Read More